Unfortunately, due to the current Coronavirus pandemic, Holt 10km 2020 has been CANCELLED. We are currently working to schedule a new date.
This years 10K Race is part of the “Sportlink” grand prix series. Sportlink pride themselves on delivering an outstanding customer service and it is their combined knowledge and experience which will ensure that you receive the very best professional advice when visiting the store.
Run by Runners for Runners.
Click Here for a full fixture list for the series.
Grand Prix Contact Details:
Please direct any queries etc to: firstname.lastname@example.org
A link to the race can be accessed through www.totalracetiming.co.uk
This popular race, suitable for all abilities is a mostly flat course in beautiful North Norfolk scenery, with a mixture of road and trail, starting and finishing in the stunning grounds of the prestigious Gresham School. With lots of excellent facilities for parking, changing, bag storage, and toilets, Gresham School is an ideal venue for the NNBR annual 10k race.
We are following the same route as 2019, starting and finishing within the school complex. The main sports hall is race HQ. Within the sports hall we offer an ample seating/rest area. Pre and Post Race massage will be offered. Our home-made cake/refreshment stall will be open pre and post-race, with all proceeds going to charity (to be announced).
Free Parking is available, SatNav NR25 6EA, follow signs on the day.
Entry £15 Affiliated, £17 Unaffiliated. Minimum Age 16 on the day. A Medal, water and snack for all Finishers as well as Age Group Trophies.
Individual categories: Overall 1st, 2nd & 3rd; 1st & 2nd in Senior, v40-44, v45-49, v50-54, v55-59, v60-64, v65-69, v70+;
Team categories: Senior Team of 3 (upto 39); Veteren Team of 3 (40+); Junior 1st (16-19); Junior 2nd (16-19)
Collect race numbers on the day at registration, open at 8.45am – so we recommend you arrive in good time to park, collect your race number and get settled. Runners to write their name, any medical condition, emergency contact name and contact number on reverse of their race number. There will be a Bag drop area provided.
- Numbers must be visible whilst racing – for your convenience, chips will be incorporated into the bibs.
- Minimum age is 16 on the day of the race.
- The race is held under ARC Rules of Competition.
- The race is chip timed, and the start will be sectioned by estimated finishing time.
- The course will be marshalled and clearly signposted.
- The race starts in the Gresham School grounds at 10:30am.
- Unfortunately no pets, wheelchairs or prams.
- The course is partly on open roads. Although the race route follows quiet roads, they are NOT CLOSED from traffic and are narrow! Please follow Marshal’s directions at all times and keep to the left!
- St Johns Ambulance will be present at the start/finish of the race. If you feel pain, experience dizziness or any other symptoms immediately stop running and seek help from a marshal. If you are unwell, please do not run.
- Water will be provided free of charge at the half way mark, please do not litter the course.
- Headphones are banned from the race. Anyone seen wearing them will be disqualified and removed from the results.
- Appropriate footwear should be worn.
- If you are unable to run on the day, transfers are available on the website until 14 days before the race. After this date, PLEASE DO NOT pass your race number to someone else. If this is identified, both the runner and ‘new runner’ will be disqualified, banned from future races and referred to the permit regulators.
- It would be helpful if you share lifts!
- The organisers accept no responsibility for runners vehicles, contents, or baggage. Baggage left in the Hall must be left by the runner, and redeemed by the runner with their number.
- 2019 Results
- 2018 Results
- 2017 Results
- 2016 Results
- 2015 Results
- 2014 Results
- 2013 County Championships Results
- 2013 Results
- 2012 Results
- 2011 Results
- 2010 Results
- 2009 Results
- 2008 Results
- 2007 Results
- 2006 Results
- 2005 Results