Bakers & Larners of Holt 10km
10:30am – Sunday 29th October 2017
Gresham School, Holt NR25 6EA
This popular end of season race, suitable for all abilities, has sold out quickly in the last 2 years, and is a mostly flat course in beautiful North Norfolk scenery, with a mixture of road and trail, starting and finishing in the stunning grounds of the prestigious Gresham School with lots of excellent facilities for changing, bag storage, and toilets.
Race Sponsors are again Bakers & Larners and Intersport, and they will have a sports clothing stall at the event.
This is also the last race in this year’s Leathes Prior Grand Prix Series.
Pre and Post Race massage provided by Up and Running.
The refreshments and home-made cake stall has a wonderful reputation too!!
Free Parking, SatNav NR25 6EA, follow signs.
Collect race numbers on the day at registration, open at 8:45am, and will be sorted by Surname alphabetically – so come early. Runners to write their name, any medical condition, emergency contact name and contact number on reverse of their race number
Numbers must be visible whilst racing.
Chips must be tied to left shoe, and handed back at the finish.
Minimum Age is 16 on the day of the race.
The race is held under ARC Rules of Competition.
The race is chip timed, and the start will be sectioned by estimated finishing time.
The course will be marshalled and clearly signposted.
The race starts in the Gresham School grounds at 10:30am.
The course, start and finish and parking are all the same as for 2016.
Unfortunately no pets, wheelchairs or prams.
· The course is partly on open roads. Although the race route follows quiet roads, they are NOT CLOSED from traffic and are narrow! Please follow Marshal’s directions at all times and keep to the left!
· St Johns Ambulance will be present at the start/finish of the race. If you feel pain, experience dizziness or any other symptoms immediately stop running and seek help from a marshal. The race director can be contacted on 07850 554833
· Water bottles will be provided free of charge at the half way mark and Headphones are banned from the race. Anyone seen wearing them will be disqualified and removed from the results.
· Appropriate footwear should be worn.
· If you are unable to run on the day PLEASE DO NOT pass your race number to someone else. If this is identified, both the runner and ‘new runner’ will be disqualified, banned from future races and referred to the permit regulators.
· It would be helpful if you share lifts!
· The organisers accept no responsibility for runners vehicles, contents, or baggage. Baggage left in the Hall must be left by the runner, and redeemed by the runner with their number.
· For more information email: email@example.com
Prize giving will in the Sports Hall at completion of the race, approximately 12:.00pm. Runners are responsible for collecting their prizes or delegating a deputy.
Enjoy the refreshments whilst you wait.
Bakers & Larners Holt 10k 2017 Trophy List
1st, 2nd, 3rd, Male
1st, 2nd, 3rd, Female
1st Male 20-39
1st Female 20-39
1st Male 40-44
1st Female 40-44
1st Male 45-49
1st Female 45-49
1st Male 50-54
1st Female 50-54
1st Male 55-59
1st Female 55-59
1st Male 60-64
1st Female 60-64+
1st Male 65-69
1st Female 65-69
1st Male 70 +
1st Female 70+
1st Male 80 +
1st Female 80+
Oldest Male Finisher
Oldest Female Finisher
1st Male Team (of 3, on lowest total finishing places)
1st Female Team (of 3, on lowest total finishing places)
1st Junior Male (15-19)
1st Junior Female (15-19)
- 2016 Results
- 2015 Results
- 2014 Results
- 2013 County Championships Results
- 2013 Results
- 2012 Results
- 2011 Results
- 2010 Results
- 2009 Results
- 2008 Results
- 2007 Results
- 2006 Results
- 2005 Results