Welcome to the 31st Worstead 5 Mile run.
This years 5 mile Race , Part of the “Sportlink” grand prix series will take place on Friday 26th July 2019 , as usual the start will be 7.00pm prompt
Sportlink pride themselves on delivering an outstanding customer service and it is their combined knowledge and experience which will ensure that you receive the very best professional advice when visiting the store.
Run by Runners for Runners.
Click Here for a full fixture list for the series.
Grand Prix Contact Details:
Sportlink: Craig Featherby email@example.com
Grand Prix Administrator: Pat Brightman firstname.lastname@example.org
A link to the race can be accessed through Chip time solutions
New for 2019:
This year we are holding back 50 places until 3 or 4 weeks prior to the race for those “Elite “ runners out there who want to wait and see.
There will also be a time cut off of 1hour and 10 mins after which your time will not be recorded
ARC permit no ARC 19/340
Prizes this year will be “Sportlink Vouchers”
First overall Male & Female £50
2nd overall Male & Female £25
3rd overall Male & Female £15
There will also be £25 voucher for the age category winners as follows:
• First Male Vet 40 -44, 45 -49, 50 – 54, 55-59, 60-64,65-69 and 69+
• First Female Vet 35-39, 40-44, 45 – 49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64 and 65+
• First Male and Female Worstead Resident Runner
Please note, entry fees are non refundable and non transferable.
• The course, start and finish are available on the NNBR website.
• A mandatory briefing will be held at the start line at 6.45pm.
• The start line is split into pens (under 40 mins, over 40 mins). Please be realistic and place yourself in the appropriate pen ready to start.
• The course is on open roads. Although the race route follows quiet roads, they are NOT CLOSED from traffic and are narrow! Please follow Marshal directions at all times and keep to the left!
• First Aid responders will be present at the start/finish and route of the race.
• Headphones are banned from the race (as it is on open roads where traffic may be present). If you are seen wearing them you will be disqualified and removed from the results.
• Runner must not be accompanied by a personally owned or controlled dog in the race.
• If you are unable to run on the day PLEASE DO NOT pass your race number to someone else. If this is identified, both the runner and ‘new runner’ will be banned from future races and referred to the permit regulators.
• Prizes will be awarded around 8.30pm, when a set of results has been published.
• Full provisional results will be available shortly after the race.
There will be tea and coffee provided by the North Norfolk Beach Runners.
- 2018 Results
- 2017 Results
- 2016 Results
- 2015 Results
- 2014 Results
- 2013 Results
- 2012 Results
- 2011 Results
- 2010 Results
- 2009 Results
- 2008 Results
- 2007 Results