Holt 10km 2022 is on!
Firstly, thank you all for your patience over the last two years – finally the waiting is over… 2022 will see the return of the NNBR Holt 10k! Sunday May 29th, 10:30 is the time and date – so best get those training shoes on and we look forward to welcoming old friends and new to this pretty corner of Norfolk.
Best wishes, Beck & David (Race Directors)
Sportlink pride themselves on delivering an outstanding customer service and it is their combined knowledge and experience which will ensure that you receive the very best professional advice when visiting the store.
Sportlink Running & Fitness….so very proud to sponsor the Grand Prix series whilst supporting Norfolk athletics and road running.
Run by Runners for Runners.
Click Here for a full fixture list for the series.
This popular race, suitable for all abilities is a mostly flat course in beautiful North Norfolk scenery, with a mixture of road and trail, starting and finishing in the stunning grounds of the prestigious Gresham School, an ideal venue for the NNBR annual 10k race.
We are following the same route as 2019, starting and finishing within the school complex. In light of the pandemic, we are choosing to keep the race a little simpler this year, planning a race that we have a good chance of being able to deliver. There will be the usual ample parking, porta loos and a charity cake stall available. Sadly we will NOT be able to offer any changing facilities or supervised bag drop area.
- The race briefing will be emailed to entrants before the race, and a verbal briefing held outside, near the start line 10 minutes before the gun time.
- Free Parking is available, SatNav NR25 6EA, follow signs on the day.
- Entry £15 Affiliated, £17 Unaffiliated.
- Minimum Age is 16 on the day of the race.
- A medal, water and snack for all Finishers
- Age Group Trophies.
- Collect race numbers on the day at registration, open at 8.45am – arrive in good time to park, collect your race number and get settled. Runners to write their name, any medical condition, emergency contact name and contact number on reverse of their race number.
- Numbers must be visible whilst racing – please provide your own safety pins to secure the race number to your clothing
- For your convenience, chips will be incorporated into the bibs.
- The race is held under ARC Rules of Competition.
- The race is chip timed, and the start will be sectioned by estimated finishing time.
- The course will be marshalled and clearly signposted.
- The race starts in the Gresham School grounds at 10:30am.
- Unfortunately no pets, wheelchairs or prams.
The course is run mainly on open roads. Although the race route follows quiet roads, they are NOT CLOSED from traffic and are narrow! Please follow Marshal’s directions at all times and keep to the left!
First Aid/Medical cover will be present at the start/finish of the race. If you feel pain, experience dizziness or any other symptoms immediately stop running and seek help from a marshal.
- Water will be provided free of charge at the half way mark, please do not litter the course.
- Headphones are banned from the race. Anyone seen wearing them will be disqualified and removed from the results.
- Appropriate footwear should be worn.
- If you are unable to run on the day, transfers are available on the website until 14 days before the race. After this date, PLEASE DO NOT pass your race number to someone else. If this is identified, both the runner and ‘new runner’ will be disqualified, banned from future races and referred to the permit regulators.
- It would be helpful if you share lifts!
- The organisers accept no responsibility for runners vehicles, contents, or baggage.
For more information email: NNBRHolt10k@outlook.com
Prize giving will be held outside on completion of the race, approximately 12:00pm. Runners are responsible for collecting their prizes or delegating a deputy. Enjoy the refreshments whilst you wait.
NNBR Holt 10k 2020 Trophy List
1st, 2nd, 3rd, Male
1st, 2nd, 3rd, Female
1st Male 20-39
1st Female 20-39
1st Male 40-44
1st Female 40-44
1st Male 45-49
1st Female 45-49
1st Male 50-54
1st Female 50-54
1st Male 55-59
1st Female 55-59
1st Male 60-64
1st Female 60-64
1st Male 65-69
1st Female 65-69
1st Male 70 +
1st Female 70+
Oldest Male Finisher
Oldest Female Finisher
1st Male Team (of 3, on lowest finishing places)
1st Female Team (of 3, on lowest finishing places)
1st Junior Male (16-19)
1st Junior Female (16-19)
Entries are non-refundable and unfortunately cannot be deferred but transfers are available until midnight on 13/05/2022. Login to transfer your entry.
- 2019 Results
- 2018 Results
- 2017 Results
- 2016 Results
- 2015 Results
- 2014 Results
- 2013 County Championships Results
- 2013 Results
- 2012 Results
- 2011 Results
- 2010 Results
- 2009 Results
- 2008 Results
- 2007 Results
- 2006 Results
- 2005 Results