All England Athletics affiliated clubs have access to a number (determined by the size of membership) of guaranteed place at London Marathon.
To apply for a place, first check you fulfil the below criteria. If you do then send documentary evidence of your rejection received from the event organisers to email@example.com
1. You must have entered the London Marathon ballot and received a rejection letter / email.
2. Not won a place in the club ballot for the previous 2 years.
3. Been a member for at least 24 months
4. Paid your subscription in full
5. Represented the club at least 3 times in each of the preceding 2 years
6. Helped the club with marshalling or other duties at club races on at least 3 occasions in each of the preceding 2 years
7. Members must be affiliated to England Athletics.
8. The ballot is open to first claim members only.
9. If any places remain after the above criteria are satisfied, then the Management Committee has the power to allocate such places as it feels fit.